Lydali General Manager
Working with international craftsmen in 28 different countries, Lydali helps to provide reliable jobs and incomes while also bringing unique items made with traditional materials to the online market. We're a small team with a lot of heart, and we've been featured in DesignSponge, Good Housekeeping, Refinery29, and DailyCandy.
Lydali is looking to hire a jack of all trades who can help us manage and grow our website, our online presence, and relationships with artisans around the globe. The General Manager would report directly to Lydali co-founders. This is a part-time paid position based in San Francisco, CA. Responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with our supplier contacts in 28 different countries
- Build relationships with potential new artisan partners
- Make recommendations for new items to add to our assortment, and place new orders and re-orders as needed
- Capture stories from our artisan partners and translate them into meaningful content on our website through product descriptions, artisan pages, and our blog
- Post new products to the site as they come in, and keep the website up to date with fresh collections, new content, and new features
Social Media and Public Relations
- Reach out to press contacts and share new products that could fit into features they’re working on
- Build relationships with bloggers and work with them to create content featuring Lydali
- Manage and grow Lydali’s presence on online social communities (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram), running the content schedule for all the platforms and posting regularly
- Manage order fulfillment, making sure that orders are wrapped and sent out regularly
- Respond to customer inquiries over phone and email
Preferred qualifications:- Experience in online retail, online marketing and online merchandising a plus
Please send an email to email@example.com with Lydali General Manager in the subject line. Include your resume and a brief cover letter.