Beauty for Your Polka Dot Pouches
Our cloth polka dot pouches from Proud Mary can be used a number of different ways, even as make up bags for your purse. We've filled these 100% organic pouches with beauty products you can feel good about. Each one is sold for a good cause, with donations being made to different charities. You can find our polka dot pouches here
, and look below to see which causes are being helped through beauty!
- 1. Chantecaille Coral Reefs Palette: A percentage of proceeds go to the Marine Conservation Institute with the goal of protecting 10% of the world's oceans by 2020.
- 2. Lush Charity Pot: All proceeds go to small grassroots charities in dozens of countries. These include the Wildcat Sanctuary, the Ancient Forest Alliance, Charter for Compassion, and the Canadian Youth Climate Coalition.
- 3. Josie Maran GOGO Instant Natural Volume Argan Mascara: A portion of sales benefit City of Hope, a cancer research, treatment, and education institute.
- 4. Body Shop Dragon Fruit Lip Butter: All profits get split between Sprout Up, WeStopHate, and Big Cat Rescue.
- 5. MAC Viva Glam: The Original: All proceeds go to the MAC Aids Fund, which helps women, men, and children living with and affected by HIV/AIDS.
- 6. Estee Lauder Evelyn Lauder Dream Compact: All proceeds from compacts sold through June will be donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Wanderlust Wednesday: Bali, Indonesia →
Leave a Reply