One of my favorite parts of this job is getting to connect with like-minded people, especially those with an incredible eye and a knack for curation, like Andrea Pippins. Andrea's blog Fly features beautiful discoveries in color and print, and it has joined the ranks of one of our daily must-reads. Here are a few of Andrea's favorite things from Lydali:
1. Wood and leather bangles - Love the mix textures, and these would be perfect to stack.
2. Needlepoint Clutches - The detail in these are lovely, and the size would be ideal for storing cell phones, lip gloss and other smaller items in a bigger handbag.
3. Bronze Stitched Bowl - The contrast of the paper and thread to the metallic gold in these bowls is beautiful.
4. Light Agate Gold Dipped Ring - Cute and chunky!
5. Jacaranda Large Colorblocked Spoons - Great for function and decoration.
6. Swazi Fabric Necklace - I would love to layer this with another statement necklace.