I came across Hilary's blog, Hilary Inspired, last year, and I've been a big fan of her colorful aesthetic and her super cool finds every since. She's got great personal style, and I encourage all of you to check out her blog and see for yourself. For now, though, take a look at her favorites from Lydali:
1. Everyone needs a bright, cheery scarf to drape around the neck or tie to a bag. This one would be such a fun touch to so many outfits!
2. I'm a BIG note taker... perhaps to the point of verging on obsessive. But regardless, I like having a pretty notebook handy at all times to jot down those important thoughts and quotes that can be so easily forgotten.
3. Because I have a pixie short hair cut, I'm always looking for cute earrings to decorate the space between my short fringe and shoulders. This pair are not only classic in gold, but they're simple shape and organic texture are right up my alley!
4. I couldn't resist including these happy kitchen tools in my post. I may not be the best cook, but somehow I feel as though my meals would be much more appealing served up with any one of these beauties!
5. I've loved this tote since the first time I saw it! There's something about a great looking carry-all that is so perfectly appealing... like it could solve all your problems. ;-)
6. How could I resist these charming needlepoint clutches? They have just the right dose of vintage old-world charm that I love adding to unexpected ensembles.
Thanks so much for dropping in, Hilary! To see more of Hilary's great style ideas, visit her blog, Hilary Inspired.